Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break!

   I just returned to school from being on Thanksgiving Break! It was really hard to come back because we had a whole week off this year instead of just 4 days.  Over my break I just stayed home, but it was so relaxing.  I got on up on Thanksgiving morning and watched the Macy's Day Parade! I absoulutley love the parade, its a tradition to wake up and watch it.   When Thanksgiving dinner rolled around, we had some of our family come over to our house.  My Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle David, Aunt Mary Ann, her brother with his wife, my little 6 year old cousin Isabelle, and Tommy and his wife, a guy who works with my dad at work.  It was the most random group of people but it was great because everyone got along so well!! 

   When Thanksgiving was over, the fun was not over!  My grandma, mom and I woke up at 2:30 the next morning and went shopping!  Yes..we are one of those crazy people.  First we went to Kohls because they opened at 3 a.m. with great sales, then we headed up to the Mall of GA.  We soon realized that we were not the only crazy people because it was so crowded!  It was very hard to buy something because the lines were out the door! It's all in fun the reason that we go, but I did get one good bargin!  I found a pair of boots that were orginally $75 and I got them for 19!  It was such a great deal.....this is probably one of my favorite times of the year! I can't wait to see what next year holds :))




Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment