Thursday, November 11, 2010

CMA AWARDS!!

So on Wednesday, the 44th annual CMA awards came on!  I know this may not seem  a very big deal to some people but to me it is!  I am in love with county music, I love everything about it, the lyrics, the beat and the people who sing it.  Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton walked out with a lot of the awards tonight!  Which is a coincidence because they are engaged to get married soon.  The big award of the night is Entertainer of the Year and even though I was pulling for Keith Urban to win, Brad Paisley went home with the award.  I am glad he won it besides Taylor Swift and the Zac Brown Band.  Even though those artists are good, they haven't paid their dues to being involved in country music yet.

     The performances were great!  I can't even say a favorite because they were all soooo good!  Carrie Underwood looked BEAUTIFUL, she sang her latest hit Mamas Song, she dedicated this song to her mom after she got married.  Jason Aldean, who is my favorite singer of all times, sang a duet with Kelly Clarkson, it was very entertaining and their voices sound amazing together!  There aren't any words to describe how good the CMAs were this year but all I can say is....Make way for next year because they will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment