Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where would I be without them??

  As I said in the beginning, senior year has its ups and downs,  and one of the downs is stress, and lots of it!  The only way I am getting through this is with my parents.  I honestly don't know where I would be without them.  They keep me staying positive and believing in myself.  Every morning before I leave for school my dad always says to have a great day and stay positive.  They understand where I'm coming from and know what I am going through.
   My parents may not be going through what I am going through but they see my stress and my pain and they try to do anything in their power to stop it....and I must say, they are doing a pretty good job at it.   If it wasn't for them giving me advice, and showing me encouragement everyday, I think I would rip every hair out of my head.  I love them with all of my heart and know I will get through this.  Sometimes you just need a little extra help to push through those tough situations.  

1 comment:

  1. That's so great Taylor - you are a very lucky girl to be able to have these relationships with your parental units.

    ReplyDelete